Marine Boatbuilders Company
31′ Pumpout Boats
We are pleased to introduce our new 2021, 31’ PUMPOUT BOAT. This is our third-generation new mold. Built and designed from our twenty five years of experience building PUMPOUT boats, Work boats, and Patrol boats. Our boats are built for safety, simplicity, and stability.
Modified V Hull Design
The hull is constructed with a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. All fiberglass is “E” glass and the resin is thermo set polyester. The gelcoat is ISO NPG thermo set gelcoat, normally 0.30” thick. Our boat has a 21-degree dead rise at the stern, and a 12-degree transom angle. The hull transom is a composite laminate 2” thick, and 1” fiberglass a total of 3” thick. There is no wood in the transom.
Our stringer system is a U channel all fiberglass state of the art system. There is no wood in our stringer system.
The deck is a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. Fiberglass “E” glass applied and the resin is thermostat gelcoat (white). Deck has a 12” step up in the bow area that is 48” long. It includes two forward large stowage areas with fiberglass hatches. The deck is free from any pumps, vents, or pipes of any kind leaving much-needed extra workspace, and NO trip hazards. Our floor is fiberglass composite, not wood like other boats there is NO wood in our deck, floor or in our boat. The deck is finished with non-skid on horizontal surfaces. Our deck is self-bailing at all times; weather containment cell is full or empty.
Two-part thermostat foam is injected between the floor and hull in areas not
occupied by tankage and other equipment.
Pilot House, or T-Top
The fuel tank is 100 gallons and located below the deck.
A built in 1000-gallon fiberglass holding tank below the water line, is a standard feature on our 31’ PUMPOUT BOAT. The containment cell has 5 layers of fiberglass that include 4 layers of 24 oz. Cloth. Our containment cell has 5 baffles. The Edson120 ELB (electric) pump that runs the sewage tank is located completely under the center console. In addition, under the console is the intake, and discharge pipes. Leaving the entire deck free to any trip hazards and much needed additional working space. The vent is located outside the starboard hull. The tank has an alarm that sounds when tank is full along with a tank level gauge.
Other Standard Features and Options
- Pilot House with glass windshield and windows on port, and starboard side. T-Top also available.
- Running lights.
- Stainless steel bow eye and transom tie-downs.
- Two 3” scuppers.
- Heavy-duty rub rail.
- 1100 G.P.M. automatic bilge pump.
- (7) 10” stainless steel cleats pop-up cleats
- The Cleat, chalks, and running lights are Stainless Steel Pop
- Ritchie Compass
- (3) batteries
- (1) Non-feedback battery switch
- Stowage area with doors
- All around fender system
- Trim Tabs
- Tank Alarm
- Depth Finder
- Bow Thruster (Optional)
- Tow Bar/ Crash Bar combination (Optional)
- Twin 250-300 HP engines
- St-1000 Tank Level Gauge
- Spreader lights LED
- Bottom Paint
- Fender System
- Custom Seat with grab rail and two rear facing seats with cushions (optional)
- Overall length: 31’
- Beam: 11’1 1/2”
- Draft: 18 1/2” lightship | 2224 1/2” full load
- Dead rise: 24 degrees
- Transom angle: 12 degrees
- Weight: ( LIGHTSHIP) 7250 POUNDS
- Weight: (FULL LOAD) 14,850 POUNDS
- HP rating: 600 HP
- Minimum Engine: 2 X 150HP
- Freeboards: 44” forward, 27” aft.
Two (2) 250 HP Suzuki engines.
We offer a five (5) year warranty on the hull and a 5-year warranty on the holding tank. This warranty applies if the boat is used as a Pumpout boat only.
- Canvas Work
- Bow Railings
- Bow thruster
- Crash Bar
- Tow/Crash Combination
- Color Hull
- Pump Upgrade
- Upgraded engines. Yamaha Available with Helm Master & Honda.
- Gray Water Containment Cell/Holding tank
- Custom seat with grab rail and two additional rear facing seats with cushions.