Marine Boatbuilders Company
21′ Patrol Boats
Custom Made 21 ‘ Patrol Boats
Our 23′ Patrol Boat is built and designed from our years of experience building Patrol boats and Pumpout boats. Our boats are built for safety, simplicity, and stability and are designed to be efficient, fast, smooth-riding, and virtually maintenance free.
Modified V Hull Design
Our boat hull bottom is concave not convex like most hulls. This allows for maximum stability, and ease of handling. Our boat because of its design will not yaw in a following sea. The hull is constructed with a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. All fiberglasses are “E” glass and the resin is thermoset polyester. The gelcoat is ISO NPG thermo set gel coat, normally 1.5″ thick. Our boat has a 10-degree dead rise at the stern, which allow the boat quickly. The hull transom is a composite laminate 1.5″ thick, a total of 3″ thick. There is no wood in the transom.
Our stringer system is a U channels all fiberglass state of the art system. There is no wood in our stringer system. This is a far superior design compared to the wooden fir, or other wood stringer design compared with fiberglass used by our competition.
Deck and Floor
The deck is a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. Fiberglass “E” glass applied and the resin is thermostat gelcoat (white). Deck has a 12″ step up in the bow area that is 48″ long. It includes two forward large stowage areas with fiberglass hatches. Our floor is fiberglass composite, not wood like other boats there is NO wood in our deck, floor or in our boat.
Two-part thermostat foam is injected between the floor and hull in areas not occupied by tank age and other equipment.
Only storm and blister resistant gelcoat are used to form the skin of each boat, a wide variety of colors are available. White is our standard color included in the quote price; other color choices would be extra cost.
The fuel tank is 124 gallons and located below the deck.
Base Boat Includes:
- Fuel tank
- 3 Cleats on each side 10″
- 1 Cleat on bow 10″ S/S Pop up
- Pop up chalks
- Pop up-bow light
- Spreader lights, bow and stern
- Hydraulic steering
- Duel batteries
- Coast guard package
- 12″ step up in bow
- Bottom paint
- Raw water wash down
- Two person leaning post
- S/S steering wheel
- Coast guard safety label
- Spreader lights forward and aft
- T-Top with electronic box
Patrol Boat Specifications:
- Overall length: 23’
- Beam: 8’7″
- Draft: 16″ lightship, 22″ full load
- Dead rise: 22 degrees, or 10 degrees (Your choice)
- Transom angle: 12 degrees
- Approx. weight: 3000 lbs. Lightship
- HP rating: 250 single or (2) two 150 HP.
- Freeboards: 44″ forward, 27″ forward, 27″ aft
Patrol Boat Standard Equipment:
- Solid, hand-laid fiberglass hull, no wood
- High-impact rub rail
- Foam-cored composite side-deck
- 6″ stainless steel pop up cleats (5)
- Center console with windshield, wrap-around handrail
- 3″ stainless steel bow chocks (2)
- 1/2″ stainless steel bow and stern eyes (3)
- Front-seat with storage
- Cockpit lights (2)
- Hatches (2)
- Stainless steel thru-deck rod holders (2)
- Non skid floor
- Bow locker
- Running lights
- Self-bailing cockpit with 2 scuppers
- Hydraulic Steering
- Engine: Your Choice (Recommended: 150 HP)
- Bow height 4’8’
- Stern height 3’2″
- Forward free board 3’6’
- Aft freeboard 2’0″
- Pop up stainless Steel cleats
- Pop up stainless steel running lights
- Bilge pump
- T-Top hard top with electronic box
- Leaning post
- No engine, No steering
- Warranty 5 years on hull
We offer a five (5) year warranty on hull.