Marine Boatbuilders Company
20′ Pumpout Boats
We are pleased to introduce our new 2022, 20’ PUMPOUT BOAT. This is our third-generation new mold. Built and designed from our nine years of experiences building PUMPOUT boats, Work boats, and Patrol boats. Our boats are built for safety, simplicity, and stability. There is no wood in our boats, not in the hull, not in the deck, not in the transom.
Modified V Hull Design
Our PUMPOUT hull bottom is concaving not convex like most hulls. This allows for maximum stability, and ease of handling. Our boat because of its design will not yaw in a following sea. The hull is constructed with a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. All fiberglasses are “E” glass and the resin is thermo set polyester. The gelcoat is ISO NPG thermo set gelcoat, normally 1.5” thick. Our boat has a 10-degree dead rise at the stern, which allow the boat to plane quickly. The hull transom is a composite laminate 1.5” thick, a total of 3” thick. There is no wood in the transom.
Our stringer system is a U channels all fiberglass state of the art system. There is no wood in our stringer system.
The deck is constructed of a combination of hand laid woven, roving, and gun roving. Fiberglass “E” glass applied and the resin is thermostat gelcoat (white). The deck is finished with non-skid on horizontal surfaces. Our deck is always self-bailing ; weather containment is full or empty. There is NO WOOD in our deck or floor. The floor is composite fiberglass.
The deck has seven, cleats, two chalks and running lights. The bow which contains one, cleat, two chalks, and running lights are all stainless pop ups.
Two-part thermostat foam is injected between the floor and hull in areas not occupied by tankage and other equipment.
Only storm and blister resistant gelcoats are used to form the skin of each PUMPOUT boat, a wide variety of colors is available. White is our standard color included in the quote price; other color choices would be extra cost.
The fuel tank is 45 gallons and located below the deck. Meets current EPA standards.
A 300-gallon built in fiberglass holding tank below the water line, is a standard feature on our 20’ PUMPOUT BOAT. The containment cell has five layers of fiberglass that include three layers of 18 oz. Cloth. Our containment cell has three baffles. The tank is equipped with an alarm that sounds when tank is full.
Edson pump 120 electric Powered diaphragm pump,
The Edson pump that runs the sewage tank and is located completely under the center console. Also, under the console is intake, and discharge pipes, leaving the entire deck free to any trip hazards and much needed additional working space. The vent is located outside the starboard hull.
Other Standard Features
- Large size center console with windshield and electronic Box.
- Grab rail around windshield.
- Running lights. Pop up stainless steel
- Stainless steel bow eye and transom tie-downs.
- Two 3” Ball scupper
- Heavy-duty rub rail.
- 1100 GPM. Automatic bilge pump.
- (7) 10” Cleats
- (3) Tie downs 1 in bow and two in stern
- Pop up cleats, chalks, lights
- Four (4) Mushroom cleats
- The Cleat, chalks, and running lights in the bow are Stainless Steel Pop ups.
- Ritchie compass
- Two deep cycle series batteries.
- One (1) non-feedback battery switch.
- Raw water wash down pump.
- Three stowage areas with doors.
- Leaning post for center console with stowage
- All round fender system
- Hydraulic steering.
- Coast Guard Package
- Waterproof breaker switches
- Depth sounder
- Hose Rack Stainless Steel.
- ST-1000 Tank Level Gauge. Located under center council.
- VHF, SS Mount, Antenna.
- Overall length: 20’
- Beam: 8’6’
- Draft: 10″ lightship | 12″ full load
- Dead rise: 10 degrees
- Transom angle: 12 degrees
- Approx. weight: 1,750 lbs. Lightship
- HP rating: 175 single,
- HP recommendation: 150 HP.
- Freeboards: 42″ forward, 27″ aft.
We offer a five (6) year warranty on the hull and a 6-year warranty on the holding tank.
- Engine 150 HP Suzuki Engine is standard
- Tow Post Only
- Crash Bar Only
- Tow Post/ Crash Bar Combination
- Weather Canvas
- Pump Upgrade
- Engine- Yamaha and Honda available
- EMS monitoring devise
- Trim Tabs
- Electronics Package